Please read these polices carefully as they will serve as standards in our practice. If you have any questions please refer them to the office staff.
1. There will be no walk-in appointments accepted. If your child needs to be seen for an acute problem or illness, please call the office to schedule an appointment. If the office is closed or if your child is experiencing an emergency, go to the local emergency room.
2. Missed/Late Appointments. After 3 missed or broken appointments you will be dismissed from the practice. Patients arriving more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will be asked to reschedule.
3. Restrooms. For convenience restrooms are located just down the hall from our office. We reserve the restroom located near the exam rooms for patients in exam rooms and for specimen collection.
4. Please NO Food or Drinks in our office.
5. Due to limited space, NO MORE than 2 adults should accompany each child. If you have more than 1 child visiting our office we still ask that only 2 adults attend each visit.
6. We understand that waiting can be difficult for children, however, we ask that you be courteous to the other parents by controlling your children. We also ask that when visiting our office you ensure your children are clean and neat.
7. Return Check Policy. You will be charged a $35.00 fee for any check returned by your bank for Insufficient Funds or Closed Account. Once notified, you will be expected to make full payment within 10 days. Repeated offenses will result in CASH ONLY payment arrangements.
8. Co-Pays and Fees. Fees and other financial obligations are due when services are rendered.
9. Nurse/Triage Calls. Please remember that our nurses are busy taking care of scheduled patients. All attempts will be made to return calls as soon as possible. If you feel your concern can’t wait please make an appointment to see the physician, or if the situation is urgent/emergent go to the emergency room.
10. Medication Refills. Please allow 72 hours for ALL medication refills. To ensure your child does not run out of his/her medication(s), please monitor their supply closely. For certain medications, such as those to treat ADHD and Asthma, your child may need to be seen before a refill can be authorized.
11. Shot records/Physical Forms. Our office observes a 72 hour policy for all shot record and physical form requests. Please keep this in mind when requesting for these items. Also, we do not routinely fax these documents. You will need to stop by our office and pick-up these items.
12. Medical Records. For copies of medical records given to the parents/patient there will be a $1.00/page charge. Records forward to other physicians will be done as a courtesy. Please allow 7 days for these copies.
13. Same Day Call In Appointments. Will be fit in with a minimum of a 45-60 minute wait time.